As we are becoming more Agile at q-leap to the benefits of both our clients and teams, we have recently done a full day Agile training (SCRUM) where IT Architects, Business Analysts, Testers and Project Managers have gathered together in order to accomplish the following:
- Understanding the philosophy and mindset which underpin agility
- Delivering value to clients
- Self-organisation within a team
- Understanding people behaviours and attitudes within a project. (Which animal are you today? Pig or Seagull?)
- Grasping the benefits of working into iteratitive cycles versus waterfall
- Getting to know each other’s role for improved collaboration
All of the above where done through co-creation activities, role playing, personal presentation in a playful workshop facilitated by q-leap’s projects manager.
Scrum is a proven development methodology to quickly respond to vision changes. It is the defacto development methodology for software companies but its usage has now expanded to any complex projects across many industries. At q-leap, we are convinced that it is essential to adopt Scrum when everything is changing so fast. Then it’s time to get started!