IBM DevOps Event
Continuous Delivery – Continuous Testing – Proven Success!
May 31, 2017 from 9:00 to 13:15
Parc d’activités WestSide Village, Immeuble ‘Cytise”, 89C rue Pafebruch, L-8308 Capellen
As a new IBM Business Partner, q-leap is pleased to invite you to join the DevOps event “Continuous Delivery – Continuous Testing – Proven Success!”. This event will take place at IBM Capellen, a free of charge session on May 31, 2017 from 9:00 to 13:15.
Organizations are aggressively working to transform and embrace new technologies enabling them to rapidly deliver software innovation to their end users. Teams often struggle getting started with the three key components of a DevOps approach: people, process, and tools.
This session will enable you to understand how to scale DevOps in your organization and employ hybrid cloud technologies to achieve business success.
During the session, the following topics will be covered:
- Embracing DevOps in a Multispeed IT world
- Increasing delivery productivity with integrated tool chains created on demand
- Shifting left to deliver high quality software with speed
- Moving from a Traditional IT model to deploying in hybrid cloud environments
- Demos showing how to define, wire, and automate continuous application delivery
Who? All interested in DevOps: Development, Testing, Deployment, Operations; Architects; IT Specialists
*Come to this free session to learn all details and ask questions to our experts. Limited seats
Contact us by email email@example.com