We are investing in the creation of an innovative technology to rediscover the features of application, organize them and create automated test scripts. This technology aims at quickly understanding the features of an application and generate automated test scripts, therefore shortening the time and effort to protect our customer’s applications quality.
At Q-Leap we live and breathe Software Quality.
You will work with the Lead Developer, the Testing Manager, and the CEO to develop a new and innovative solution to greatly improve the quality of web and mobile applications. Accelerating and cutting costs of Testing and QA activities will help organizations to release faster with a higher level of confidence and customer satisfaction.
As an Angular Developer with potential experience in Java, you can design, test, and implement Java-based web applications using industry standard software development practices, techniques, tools, and frameworks. Under the guidance of a Lead Developer, you are a key team player supporting the design and development of complex business components.
This role is ideal for a candidate who wishes to demonstrate his technical skills building a unique product. The candidate will also gain valuable experience in a niche and innovative company focused on Testing and QA services. At Q-Leap, we appreciate proactive individuals, encourage ideas, recognise success, invest in people, and communicate our vision. This is an excellent opportunity to progress in your career and join a company with an entrepreneur mindset.
- Translate application use cases, user stories, and UI specifications into dynamic web application with a focus on the UI part
- Develop and unit test an innovative solution
- Design, code and integrate with third-party applications
- Create and update system and user documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Experience with HTML 5 and CSS 3 (Prime NG considered a plus)
- Familiar with NPM ecosystem
- Experience with REST API and Swagger
- Experience with Git Workflow
- English and French communication skills, both written and verbal
- Position requires EU Citizen or lawful permanent resident (Mandatory)
Nice to have Qualifications
- Experience with working in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Experience with Linux, Docker, Git, CI pipelines
- Experience with issue tracking tools such as JIRA preferred
- Experience with Spring Projects such as Spring Boot, SpringMVC and Spring Data
- Experience with Hibernate and MySql RDBMS or other relational databases
- Autonomous, proactive, able to demonstrate and drive with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong willingness to learn
- Demonstrate quality initiative and ownership
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to present to an audience from C-Level to End User, clearly articulating the value of Q-Leap offer
- Negotiating and networking
- Ability to work remotely as part of a strong core team
What we offer
- Working with people who are passionate about their work
- An attractive salary with or without a company car
- Meal vouchers or financial compensation
- A unique experience in a fast-growing company on a human scale
- An international working environment
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- You will work with a close-knit team based on mutual support
- You will be able to work independently in an environment you can trust
- Flexible working hours