You will work with the CEO and the Testing and QA Manager to develop a new and innovative solution to greatly improve the quality of web and mobile applications. Accelerating and cutting costs of Testing and QA activities will help organizations to release faster with a higher level of confidence and customer satisfaction.
As a Java Full Stack Developer, you can design, test, and implement Java-based web applications using industry standard software development practices, techniques, tools, and frameworks. Under the guidance of a Lead Java Developer and Application Architect, you support the design and develop complex business components in Java using JHipster generator. You need to provide technical support for production incidents, as well as system operations and maintenance support during system and application testing functions.
As the application’s clients base develops new opportunities will arise such as sales, consulting and training of application users.
This role is also ideal for a candidate who wishes to gain valuable experience in a niche and innovative company focused on Testing and QA services. At q-leap, we appreciate proactive individuals, encourage ideas, recognise success, invest in people and communicate our vision. This is an excellent opportunity to progress in your career and join a very dynamic company.
- Translate application use cases, user stories, and UI specifications into dynamic web applications
- Provide estimates of level of work effort and time for completion
- Develop and unit test an innovative solution
- Create or update system documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- 3+ years of experience designing, testing, and implementing Java-based web applications
- Experience with JHipster
- Experience working / developing in the Linux Operating System
- Experience with Java and Java EE technologies
- Experience with Ansible or other automated deploy tools preferred
- Experience with Hibernate and Spring
- Experience with Spring Projects such as Spring Boot, SpringMVC, Spring Data preferred
- Experience with SOAP or REST services preferred
- Experience with MySql RDBMS or other relational databases
- Experience with issue tracking tools such as JIRA preferred
- Must be familiar with implementing standard best practices (e.g. Java patterns, and Test-Driven Development)
- Position requires EU Citizen or lawful permanent resident
What we offer
- You will team up with a cohesive team that it based on self-help
- You will work with people who are passionate about their work
- You will have the possibility to work independently in an environment of trust