As a Java Full Stack Lead Developer, you will work with the Frontend Developer, the Testing Manager, and the CEO/CTO to develop a new and innovative solution to greatly improve the quality of web and mobile applications. Accelerating and cutting costs of Testing and QA activities will help organizations to release faster with a higher level of confidence and customer satisfaction.
As a Java Full Stack Lead Developer with lead experience, you will design, test, and implement our Java/Spring Boot application using industry standard software development practices, techniques, tools, and frameworks. With your Lead experience, you will support our Frontend developer in building the frontend using Angular.
This role is ideal for a candidate who wishes to gain valuable experience in a niche and innovative company focused on Testing and QA services. At Q-LEAP, we appreciate proactive individuals, encourage ideas, recognise success, invest in people, and communicate our vision. This is an excellent opportunity to progress in your career and join a dynamic company.
- Translate application use cases, user stories, and UI specifications into dynamic web application
- Collaborate with the CEO/CTO to develop new features according to the roadmap
- Lead the development team including the Frontend Developer
- Design, code and integrate with third-party applications
- Create and update system and user documentation
- Bachelor or Master’s degrees in computer science, computer engineering or similar field
- Experience working and maintaining CI/CD tools including Docker containers
- Experience with Spring Projects such as Spring Boot, SpringMVC, Spring Data
- Experience with Hibernate and MySql RDBMS or other relational databases
- Experience with REST API and Swagger
- English and French communication skills, both written and verbal
- Position requires EU Citizen or lawful permanent resident
Nice to have Qualifications
- Familiar with NPM ecosystem
- Experience with working in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Able to work in a CI/CD workflow
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence preferred
You have excellent business acumen, are self-directed, relationship-oriented, and willing to take initiative, propose ideas and solutions, make decisions, and resolve issues. Working with talented and driven people is something you enjoy and that motivates you.
Furthermore, your detail-oriented personality and your strategic thinking helps you bringing closure to everything you do.
What we offer
- You will team up with a cohesive team that it based on self-help
- You will work with people who are passionate about their work
- You will have the possibility to work independently in an environment of trust