You will contact prospects on the basis of a qualified list provided to you in order to discover their needs, present our services to them, deal with their objections and propose an appointment with the sales representative. To achieve your objectives, you will have to convince prospects of the quality of our services and their correspondence with their needs.
- Prospecting for new customers by phone and/or email
- Analyze and understand the problems or needs of prospects
- Respond to prospects’ inquiries
- Planning and management of the team’s commercial appointments
- Carry out the various follow-ups
- Update the CRM and the Excel client file
- Carry out a competitive intelligence
- You’re or preparing a BAC + 2 to BAC + 5 in Business
- You are at ease on the phone
- You are a dynamic person, with a real relational ease, a proven commercial sense and a good level of oral expression.
- You are agile, versatile, you are autonomous, rigorous, organized and have a real sense of interpersonal skills.
- You have a first successful experience in teleprospecting / telemarketing / telesales
- Able to listen actively and understand the expectations of your interlocutor
- You like to take up challenges
- You have an obvious curiosity
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You are French speaking and you speak English
What we offer
- You will team up with a cohesive team that it based on self-help
- You will work with people who are passionate about their work
- You will have the possibility to work independently in an environment of trust