Q-LEAP is Luxembourgish company created in 2012 with a vision to significantly increase the quality of
applications and fully satisfy users. We help organisations of all sizes to boost the quality of their digital
products and services including web applications, mobile apps, desktop applications, IoT, etc.
Our expertise in Software Quality makes sure that applications meet the desired level of quality and
therefore our customers objectives. Using the technology and processes we master we offer a wide
range of testing and quality services on real devices so customers can relax and enjoy seeing their users
having an engaging and flawless experience.
Recently, we decided to develop a new, innovative technology leveraging our deep experience in
software testing. This technology aims at automating as much as possible the process of feature
discovery in web and mobile applications and provide tools to generate automated tests easily (no
code), therefore shortening the time and effort to ensure applications quality.
At Q-LEAP we live and breathe Software Quality.
You will work with the Frontend Developer, the Testing Manager, and the CEO/CTO to develop and
grow a new and innovative solution to greatly improve the quality of web and mobile applications.
Accelerating and cutting costs of Testing and QA activities will help organizations to release faster with
a higher level of confidence and customer satisfaction.
As the Lead Developer, you will spearhead the efforts to make this project successful.
Design, test, and implement our application using industry standard software development practices,
techniques, tools, and frameworks.
Lead the project and improve the work methodology to help us deliver the most value to our customers.
Support and mentor your team to help them grow in their respective fields.
This role is ideal for a candidate who wishes to gain valuable experience in a niche and innovative
company focused on Testing and QA services. At Q-LEAP, we appreciate proactive individuals,
encourage ideas, recognise success, invest in people, and communicate our vision. This is an excellent
opportunity to progress in your career and join a dynamic company
• Collaborate with the CEO/CTO to define the product’s roadmap.
• Manage the project and participate in the definition of the application specifications.
• Make the architecture of the stack evolve in order to sustain the growth of the business.
• Develop a complex application (Java/Angular/Nodejs) with a focus on the code quality. The
development will mainly focus on the backend.
• Define the work methodology, lead and mentor the development team (including the
Frontend Developer and a tester).
• Maintain the internal infrastructure (linux server) and the CI/CD stack.
• Participate in meetings with external clients.
• Bachelor or Master’s degrees in computer science, computer engineering or similar field.
• Experience in microservice architecture and design patterns.
• Knowledge of application life cycle management.
• Experience with agile methodologies and frameworks (lean, TDD, scrum, kanban, …).
• 5+ years of experience design, test and implementation using the stack technologies.
o Experience with the Spring ecosystem (Spring Boot, MVC, Data, Cloud, Security, …) and Hibernate.
o Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker)
• Experience working and maintaining CI/CD tools.
• English and French communication skills, both written and verbal
• The position requires EU Citizen or lawful permanent resident.
You have excellent business acumen, are pragmatic, self-directed, relationship-oriented, and willing to
take initiative, propose ideas and solutions, make decisions, and resolve issues. Working with talented
and driven people is something you enjoy and that motivates you.
Furthermore, your detail-oriented personality and your strategic thinking helps you bringing closure to
everything you do. You take the utmost satisfaction in a job well done
What we offer
- You will team up with a cohesive team that it based on self-help
- Working with people who are passionate about their work
- An attractive salary with or without a company car
- Meal vouchers or financial compensation