In collaboration with the Manager of the Test Team, you will be integrated into his team and you’ll have the opportunity to work on activities related to ongoing projects such as:
- Test analysis and design
- The organisation of tests (creation and maintenance of test suites, creation and maintenance of test campaigns, …)
- Test automation (extension of existing automated tests)
- Test execution (manual or automated)
This role will also enable you to contribute to the training provided by the q-leap consultant-trainers. Activities related to training could be:
- Preparation of course materials
- Research and content review
- You are a student in engineering school or university degree in computer science.
- You are looking for an internship ideally end of study for a period of 6 months to validate a diploma.
- You are sensitive to the use of new technologies.
- You are interested in development and innovation.
- You have good integration skills, are attentive and comfortable communicating.
- You are curious and attentive to the details.
- You like working in a team and you know how to be rigorous and organized in your actions.
- You have a correct level in English (spoken and written).
What we offer
You will join a team of professionals ISTQB certified software testing.
This internship offers a real opportunity to learn the test professions in strong development with a possibility of recruitment to the key. It allows an appropriation of the test techniques and to combine development techniques and test using the “best” practices: Agile, automation, Continuous integration …
You will evolve in a team united and passionate by the profession and where your voice will count and your initiatives will be encouraged.