By joining our team as Test Manager, you will be involved in testing and quality assurance activities as part of a consultancy mission for our clients, on various digital innovation projects.
As a Test Manager, your responsabilities are:
- Manage the tests team and ensure the interface with the different professions: the engineering, IT production and support teams, among others;
- Provide an advisory role on quality management around testing tools and methods;
- Perform risk assessments, manage risks;
- Define and set up the implementation of test strategies while ensuring to integrate the parameters of deadlines, risks, budget, etc.
- Write test reports and establish schedules;
- Analyze and design test cases from functional and technical specifications;
- Set up automated tools for performance or non-regression tests;
- Identify when test automation is appropriate, plan development and help choose the right tools;
- Lead the execution of test cases;
- Follow up on testing activities from development to production delivery;
- Actively participate in monitoring the status of deliverables and activities to the project management team;
- Coordinate teams and communicate with the various businesses and IT;
- Ensure technology watch on test tools and promote innovation;
In addition and depending on your motivations, you may be required to work on test and performance automation projects, via the various market tools (HP UFT, Selenium, HP Loadrunner, …).
You can also participate in our training activities by participating in the creation of course material and / or as a trainer.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a Test Manager function;
- You are ISTQB certified;
- You pay attention to detail and quality;
- You have good oral and written communication skills (English and French minimum);
- You can work in a team as well as independently;
- You have technical expertise in implementing industry standard testing methodology and tools;
- You have +/- 5 years of experience in developing test plans, test cases, running test cases and documenting test results;
- You have +/- 2 years of experience in developing the testing strategy for large-scale programs and in tracing requirements throughout the development cycle.
Language requirements : You are fluent both in English and French. (French is mandatory, being the mother tongue is a plus)
Education requirements : Master’s Degree or equivalent experience
What we offer
- You will team up with a cohesive team that it based on self-help
- Working with people who are passionate about their work
- An attractive salary with or without a company car
- Meal vouchers or financial compensation