Q-LEAP SA, is a Software Quality Assurance consultancy company.This privacy statement defines how Q-LEAP SA, acting as data controller, may process information relating to identified or identifiable natural persons collected from time to from the data subjects themselves as well as from its clients, third parties (such as potential clients, subcontractors, providers or any stakeholders involved in an engagement with Q-LEAP SA) and/or from publicly available sources where applicable.
- Collection and use of personal information
Q-LEAP SA may process personal data for the following purposes to provide, develop and improve professional services including:
- Audit, assurance & Training;
- Tax, Accounting and Reporting;
- Bid issuance and contract drafting;
- Clients, suppliers follow up and management;
- Invoicing and payments of invoices;
- Advertising, communication and public relations
- Event organisation and surveys;
- Quality reviews;
- Client or user experience improvement and personalisation of services delivery
- To ensure its business continuity;
- To manage risks and litigations;
- To process the data subjects’ requests;
- To manage our websites;
- For any other purpose expressly indicated to the data subject at the time of collection of his/her personal data.
The purposes above are based on at least one of the following legal basis:
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Q-LEAP SA or by a third party (such as the protection of Q-LEAP SA asset, the understanding of its clients’s needs and expectations or the fulfillment of the PwC Luxembourg’s purpose or social interest);
- Personal data process
Depending on, and when necessary for, the purposes above, Q-LEAP SA may process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data (e.g. name, surname, alias…);
- Professional data (e.g. position, company…);
- Administrative data (e.g. identity documents, birthdate, gender, language …);
- Relational data (e.g. relation history, attendance sheets…);
- Financial data (e.g. tax data, transactional data…);
- Numeric data (e.g. logs, IP address…); and
- Biometric data (e.g. picture, sound, video…).
- Sharing personal data to third parties
Depending on the purposes above, and besides the data subjects themselves, Q-LEAP SA may share the personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- subcontractors, business partners and experts;
- processors and sub-processors such as IT suppliers (including systems administrators, cloud services providers, hosting providers, etc…);
- Q-LEAP SA’s external counsels, trainers;
- individuals that have a relationship with the data subjects (employers, relatives, counsels, business or potential business partners, etc…);
- supervisory bodies or public authorities.
- Transfer personal data outside the European Union
Q-LEAP SA shall not transfer any personal data outside the European Union otherwise that:
- to countries which provide an adequate level of protection for personal data as decided by the European Commission or;
- to recipients under a suitable agreement which contains the legal requirements for such transfer. Copy of the applicable safeguards may be requested to the Data Protection Officer of Q-LEAP SA.
- How long does Q-LEAP SA Luxembourg keep the personal data?
The personal data will be kept in a form which permits identification of the data subjects for no longer than is necessary for each purpose for which they have been collected, without prejudice to automatic IT back-ups and Q-LEAP SA’s legal and regulatory archiving obligations.
- Specific aspects of image rights
In the frame of events, workshops and training organised by Q-LEAP SA, photographer(s) may be present to take non-targeted pictures or videos reflecting the general atmosphere “in full view” of all participants and attendees. However, it may be that the photographer(s) will propose targeted photos or videos in which you are the main subject, either by appearing alone, being put in the foreground, by taking a pose or being interviewed. Insofar as you do not object to being photographed or recorded in such a manner will constitute your deemed consent to the shooting and its publication in all internal media of Q-LEAP SA, on its website or on any other media, including social networks.
- Your rights
If Q-LEAP SA processes personal information about you, you have the following rights:
- Access and correction: you have the right to access to that data. This is sometimes called a ‘Subject Access Request’. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you, we will provide it to you free of charge. Before providing personal information to you, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information. If the information we hold about you is incorrect, you are entitled to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the personal information.
- Object to processing: you have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it anymore.
- Other Rights: in addition, you may have rights to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long, have its processing restricted in certain circumstances and/or to obtain copies of information we hold about you in electronic form.
You can make a request or exercise these rights by contacting Q-LEAP SA at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make all reasonable and practical efforts to comply with your request, so long as it is consistent with applicable law and professional standards.
- Links to other sites
- Contact us
Data controller: Q-LEAP SA having its registered office 10 rue Mathias Hardt L-1717 Luxembourg
Data Protection Officer:
Our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) can be contacted at email@example.com
Please note that you shall also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, the lead supervisory authority competent for personal data processed by Q-LEAP SA being the Commission Nationale de Protection des Données (CNPD).